The Clear Lake Area Texas A&M University Mothers’ Club spends a portion of each school year raising funds for student scholarships. Students currently attending TAMU, with a home/permanent address in our zip code area (see requirements), are encouraged to apply for scholarships donated by our club.
Scholarship recipients are selected by Texas A&M University through their scholarship application process. TAMU will determine the eligible candidates by zip code and then select the qualified recipient(s).
**TAMU Scholarship applications are due FEBRUARY 1 each year!!**
Application must be submitted to the TAMU system by February 1.
Reminder: submitting a University Scholarship Application allows students to be considered for ALL scholarships they are eligible for!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS for 2024-25 Academic Year – Applications due by Feb 1, 2024
- Applicant must be a full-time (12 hours or more) undergraduate student, except for last semester graduating seniors with fewer than full-time status necessary to graduate.
- Applicant must have an overall TAMU GPA of 2.50 (minimum).
- Applicant must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Texas A&M University, College Station (campuses: College Station, Galveston, and McAllen, Texas; and Doha, Quatar).
- Applicant must have a permanent home address in our club membership zip codes: 77058, 77059, 77062, 77546*, 77565, 77573, and 77586. [*For zip code 77546, the student applicant permanent address must fall within the Clear Creek ISD (CCISD) district boundaries; applicant does not have to be a graduate of a CCISD school.]
- Applicant may not have previously received a scholarship from the Clear Lake Area Texas A&M University Mothers’ Club.
- Applicant must exemplify high academic rigor and accomplishment, show strong leadership skills, show involvement in student and/or community organizations, and show dedication to community service, internships, and/or employment opportunities based on the information provided in the student’s University Scholarship application.
- Applicant must apply by completing the University Scholarship Application by the deadline required by the TAMU Scholarship and Financial Aid (SFA) Office. The TAMU SFA Office will select the recipient(s) for the available Clear Lake Area Texas A&M University Mothers’ Club Scholarship(s).
Questions should be directed to the president at email@example.com