Who Are We?
The Clear Lake Aggie Moms’ (CLAM) club was organized in 1993 and is in District 6 of the Federation of Texas A&M University Mothers’ Club. Our Mission is to serve our sons and daughters in an organized and directed manner with the same spirit with which we serve them as individuals, and to foster a feeling of cooperation between faculty, students, and members of this club.
What Do We Do?
- August “Howdy Party” and Pizza Social welcoming new Aggie Moms
- Birthday Cards for Students
- Recognition of Graduates
- Academic Scholarships
- Aggie Moms Fish Camp at Texas A&M
- Football Tailgate Parties
- Boutique Craft Workshops
- Parents’ Weekend Aggie Moms’ Boutique
- January Potluck Dinner for Families
- Exam Survival Kits (a.k.a. Goodie Bags)
- Support various Campus Organizations
- Participation in Federation of Texas A&M Mothers’ Club activities
- May Potluck dinner for Families
Where Are The Meetings Held?
Meetings are usually held starting at 6:30pm on the second Monday of the month …. check our calendar.
University Baptist Church
16106 Middlebrook Drive
Houston, TX 77059
Who to Contact?
Questions can be directed to the Club President, Cindy Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.